Free security monitoring powered by Experian®
There’s no shortage of ways your private information can end up being exposed. But when it comes to fighting fraud, you’re not alone. Enroll in your free security alerts today, a new service for all personal checking account holders who use their Planters First Bank Discover Debit card. These benefits include:
- Dark Web Monitoring —Scans the dark web and notifies you if your personal information has been exposed.
- Credit Monitoring —Detects and alerts you of suspicious activity the moment it’s noticed.
- FICO® Score— View your FICO Score and understand the factors that affect it.
DISCOVER DEBIT CARD SECURITY BENEFIT FAQ'S (PDF)
HOW TO ENROLL IN EXPERIAN SECURITY ALERTS GUIDE (PDF)
Free MyCard Rules
Control is good. Today you can control your TV … your thermostat … even your lights, right from your mobile device. And now you can get that same kind of control over your Planters First Bank debit cards.
What you can do with MyCard Rules...
- Turn your card on and off
- Set per-transaction spending limits based on various factors such as dollar amount, transaction type, or merchant type
- Receive alerts on all transaction attempts declined
- Set other instant alerts on all or select transactions
- Set a location boundary where the card can be used
- Set parental or employer controls and monitoring
- Receive Text Notification
Here’s how to set up MyCard Rules Controls:
- Go to the Planters First Bank Mobile Banking app dashboard and select “Accounts,” then select the appropriate account
- Go to “Card Management” and choose a card
- Finally, tap “Alerts and Protection” and choose the controls you would like to apply to that card.
Enjoy peace of mind with the additional security provided by MyCard Rules. It’s just another way Planters First Bank helps you safely and securely manage your money.