Meet our Video Call Center Team:
Our team members are available Mon – Fri: 8:30 am- 5:00 pm Eastern Time.
Planters First Bank is dedicated to delivering top-notch customer service. We know your time is valuable. Our specialists are ready to help at your convenience.
Use Video Banking by Planters First Bank to:
- Open a deposit account, just like you could in a branch.
- Change your address, phone number, and update other account information.
- Get help enrolling in Online banking.
- Share your screen with us if you need help navigating one of our digital banking tools.
- Sign documents.
- And of course, get answers to all of your banking questions.
What other transactions can I do using Video Banking?
Video Banking by Planters First Bank is nearly the same as going into a branch but from the convenience of your own home or anywhere you are. You can connect with one of our bankers face-to-face to conduct all your banking needs.
Is Video Banking Secure?
When using our Video Call Center, your transaction is as secure as if you were making a face-to-face transaction. It is processed in exactly the same manner. For security purposes, transactions are recorded and questions may be asked to verify your identity.
Start using Video Banking!
- Desktop Users
- Make a video call or chat with us from your desktop. Click the link below to get started, or locate our Video Banking icon at the right of your screen when visiting any page of our website. Please note that the software is not available for use on Internet Explorer - you will need to use Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari.
- How to use Video Banking on your Laptop or Desktop Computer:
- Click the button above to start the online video chat. You will need a functioning webcam and microphone.
- Enter your name and email address, check “Agree,” and hit “Next.” Make sure your camera and audio are working correctly. Click “Next.”
- Select “Video Call Team” to initiate a call. Our team is available Monday–Friday, 8:30 am–5:00 pm Eastern Time. After the call, please fill out the service survey about your experience.
- Mobile Users
- To get started on your mobile device, download the app called Video Banking by Planters Bank from the Apple App Store or Google Play.