Spring cleaning your finances doesn't have to be a chore with these simple steps! With Planters First Bank Online & Mobile Banking, you can organize your finances with ease. From your desktop or your mobile device, you can manage your finances and start working on achieving your financial goals this spring.
Secure access at your fingertips
- Track your spending: Set up a budget and figure out your spending habits — are you using those memberships? How much do you spend eating out? When you check balances and monitor transactions through your digital account, you eliminate those quick trips to the branch or ATM – fewer car rides mean less CO2 emissions.
- Take advantage of personal financial tools: Stay connected and in control all year long online or from a mobile device
- Set up Alerts: When you set up alerts to keep track of your finances, you are easily able to stay on top of low balances and knowing when and where your card is being used will give you peace of mind
- Savings: Adjust your direct deposit to match your goals this year — can you put more in your savings account?
Get organized and increase safety
- eStatements: When you sign up for eStatements you'll receive banking statements within your digital account. Not only do you reduce paper, but you'll also get increased security and convenient access to account activity.
- Mobile Deposit: Use mobile deposits to get your funds where you need them, without having to start the car.
- Bill Pay: Use bill pay to send payments electronically, eliminating the need for stamps, envelopes, and paper. Don't stop there; check out eBill! With eBill, you'll receive billing statements within your account, allowing you to turn off more paper statements and consolidate your bills.
- Transfers: Move money to another financial institution or transfer funds between linked accounts from your mobile device or computer.
- MyCard Rules: Control is good. Today you can control your TV … your thermostat … even your lights, right from your mobile device. And now you can get that same kind of control over your Planters First Bank debit cards. Guard against unauthorized usage by turning your debit card off in the event of a misplaced card.
- Conversations: Conversations is a chat communication feature for our customers through Online & Mobile Banking. Here you can ask a Solution Center Representative about any transactions you might see in your accounts. Once a conversation has begun, customers will be notified of an approximate response time and will receive another notification when the Solution Center Representative has sent a response. It’s safe, it’s secure, and you chat with a real person. Best of all, Conversations is already built into your account. You can access it on your phone, tablet, or computer.
- Video Banking: Video Banking is nearly the same as going into a branch but from the convenience of your own home or anywhere you are. You can connect with one of our bankers face-to-face to conduct all your banking needs. You can engage with your local banker via chat, voice, or video.
Getting started is easy and brings banking right to you no matter where you are — or when you are — banking.
Just log in to your account to get started
Learn more about digital solutions available from Planters First Bank