More Resources Offered
- Check Orders
Time to reorder checks? You may submit a reorder request with the Customer Message Center within your Online Banking or you may contact your local branch.
- U.S. Savings Bonds
- Redeem your Savings Bonds. Want to purchase bonds or check the value of old U.S. Savings Bonds? Use the Savings Bond Calculator.
- Safe Deposit Boxes
Keep your valuables safe! Offered in various sizes at our branch locations.
- Overdraft Protection
- Link your Planters First Bank checking account to another Planters First Bank checking account, savings account or line of credit to help avoid any hassle or embarrassment from your account being overdrawn.
- Stop Payments
- Stop Payment can be requested by the writer or drawer of a check, made to the bank the check was written on, to not pay the check as written but to refuse it instead. The payment is remanded and asked to be stopped.
- Wire Transfers
- Wire transfers are a fast way to send funds between financial institutions for credit to another account. With a signed request, Planters First Bank can assist you in making an outgoing wire transfer from any of our branches, for a nominal fee.
- Incoming & Outgoing domestic wires may be sent from 8:30 a.m. (EST) until 4:30 p.m. (EST) Monday through Friday. All wire requests received after 4:30 p.m. (EST) will be processed the following business day.
- Outgoing international wires may be sent from 8:30 a.m. (EST) to 4:00 p.m. (EST) Monday through Friday. All requests received after 4:00 p.m. will be processed the following business day.
- Wire Transfers Information (PDF)
- To receive a domestic wire to your Planters First Bank account, the sender will need the following information listed below:
- Customer Name to Credit & Address: Your Name and Physical Address
- Customer Account Number to Credit: Your Planters First Bank account number
- Receiving Bank: Planters First Bank
- Planters First Bank's ABA routing number (transit number): 061210965
- Planters First Bank's address: 910 Greer Street Cordele, GA 31015
- Discover Debit Program
- MasterCard Debit Program
- Lost/Stolen Debit Card
- Additional Debit Card Security
Discover is accepted at 9.6 million merchant locations, 98% of locations that currently accept competing card brands. We have your all-access pass to self-serve transactions including online and in-store purchases, ATM cash withdrawals and more.
Plus you get:
- Your new Discover debit card features chip technology which provides enhanced fraud protection. The chip improves your security every time you make purchases at a chip-enabled terminal
Your Planters First Bank MasterCard debit card is a secure, convenient way to access your funds and pay for your everyday purchases.
Use your debit card anywhere MasterCard is accepted – in stores, online, over the phone. It works exactly like writing a check - funds for your purchase are taken directly out of your checking account. You can also get cash and check balances from any ATM machine.
- Zero Liability protection
- Mastercard Global Service
- Mastercard ID Theft Protection™
If you discover your debit card is missing, it's important to call the bank right away. During regular business hours, contact your local branch to report your card lost/stolen. After regular business hours, please contact 1-800-500-1044 to report your card lost/stolen.
If you suspect you have been a victim of Identity Theft, visit identitytheft.gov for information on steps you can take.
Planters First Bank is committed to your account security, with additional protection for your Planters First Bank debit cards.
Offering you the ability to control how, where, or when your debit card is used via your mobile device. You can turn your card on or off with the touch of a button. You can also set location-based controls, block international transactions, or set spending limits. You can receive alerts for transactions if you desire.