Since we first opened our doors 125 years ago, our bank has placed an emphasis on service. Service to our customers, to our community, and to one another. You can rest assured that Planters First Bank is fully committed to you now in this time of uncertainty.
Georgia Safety Promise
We ask that you please do not come to the bank if you have any virus-like symptoms or have been exposed to someone with COVID-19. We’ve adopted the Georgia Safety Promise. To learn more about the Georgia Safety Promise, please click here. Below you’ll find important information about our branch lobbies along with other ways you can bank with Planters First Bank.
- Banking Center Locations – General availability at most locations. Customers are welcome to make an appointment with our banking team, as necessary.
- ATM Locations - Our ATMs remain available 24/7 for cash withdrawals and to view balances. To avoid foreign ATM service charges, click here for a list of service charge FREE ATM locations.
- Solution Center – Available at (833) 732-8351. Monday – Friday 8:30 am until 5:00 pm
- Telephone Banking – Available at (833) 732-8351. Through this service, you can access important information about your account(s) 24/7.
- Online & Mobile Banking – Available at www.bankplanters.com and in your App store.
Self-service tools are available:
We strongly encourage you to use our digital banking services for your everyday banking needs. Through these channels, you can check balances, transfer funds, deposit checks, pay bills, or find the nearest ATM - anytime, anywhere. For customers who have not signed up for online or mobile banking, please consider doing so. Even when COVID-19 is no longer a threat, you will enjoy the convenience of banking remotely! Our Solution Center team can help you activate (or help you use) your digital banking services by calling: (833) 732-8351.